M&E Project Manager (Construction/ A1 Main Con/ MNC)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984626
EA License No. 14C7329
M&E Project Manager
(Construction/ A1 Main Con/ MNC)
- Take charge of project assigned to him.
- Requisition of resources for the project such as labour, materials, equipment and others.
- Monitor the performance of sub-contractors.
- Perform project management to ensure that project progresses according to schedule and to take the appropriate corrective action when deviations arises.
- Liaise with customers, consultants, clerks-of-work and statutory authorities on matters concerning the progress of work, acceptance of work, approval of plans, problems faced and others.
- Ensure proper hand over of project to the customer when it is completed.
- Assist the Deputy General Manager in the administration of contract, claims, disputes, variation and final accounts.
- Provide on-job-training to new project staff.
- Assign Project Engineer / Supervisor for individual project. Conduct monthly project meeting.
- Assign and supervise subcontractors' work.
- Review the project plan.
- Engineering Diploma/ Degree with minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Preferably in M&E Construction Industry
How to apply:
Interested candidate please contact Samuel (EA Personnel Registration No: R1552268) and send your CV in Word.doc format or call 6590 9958 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employer for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !
More Jobs from this employer
Quality Control/ Laboratory Instrumentation Chemical Technician (Dip/ Deg Internship OK/ Perm/ West)