100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
M&E Manager (Facilities Management)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028767
EA License No 16S8107
- Ensure all the facilities and equipment are maintained and operated in a cost effective way.
- Oversee and manage contractors and vendors in fulfilling both their contracts’ and legal safety obligations.
- Involved in the investigation and analysis of reported faults and provide effective solutions.
- Expected to provide recommendation and prepare proposal on relevant Green Mark initiatives and energy saving programme for the renovation and replacement works.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Facilities Management
- Experience in handling Green Mark Certified building
- Possess strong M&E knowledge with hands-on experience Green Mark Facilities Manager and/or Fire Safety Manager will be an advantage