jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027578
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2862
Our client is a luxury property developer focused in the residential and commercial market. They are looking for a client facing and hands-on M&E Manager to manage the operations of a well-known commercial complex.
Your responsibilities as a M&E Manager will be ensuring that the building's facilities are operated and maintained in a cost effective and reliable way:
- Provide general administration to all soft and hard services contracts for the building
- Monitor the key client team representatives to meet the expected service levels
- Create engineering and operation procedures for the technical staff
- Continuously optimize the internal tools and procedures
- Manage on-site contractors and vendors and ensure the works done respect the contractual agreements
- Communicate with the tenants, architects, government representatives, engineers on management and maintenance matters related to the building
- Track the tenant satisfaction level regarding the facilities management and maintain the excellent working relationships
- Ensure proper tenant fit-out works and submit recommendations when appropriate
- Oversee the maintenance services from contractors to ensure conformity with established standards
- Ensure safety procedures align with HSE policy and standards
- Plan the Civil, Mechanical and Electrical tasks for facility operations
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or other relevant qualification
- 7+ years in a similar commercial / residential property management role
- FSM, GMM or GMFM certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Competitive salary plus VB & Benefits.
You will be a leader within a luxury property development company, providing you with significant growth opportunities for your career. Numerous learning opportunities will be offered to you due to the employer's professional support and development incentives in a work environment where initiative is rewarded.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julien Desjardins on +65 6701 1510 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656877 (Desjardins Julien).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526