M&E Drafter (Central/ up to $6K)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003182933
EA License No. 04C4294
- Preparation of detail M&E drawings, shop drawings, and As-built drawing.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas and related data to access factors affecting component designs, procedures and instructions.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for equipment and systems.
- Work together with Project Managers for project drawing preparation.
- Perform any ad-hoc project to be assigned.
- Possess at least Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of working experEience in local construction industry of M&E or ACMV projects.
- Able to read and understand structural drawings.
- Excellent knowledge in Construction drawings and documentation.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3-D Max & V-ray, Sketch up, Photoshop CS and design related software.
- Good knowledge and experience in design development, Contract documentation/Tender Package and Singapore Authority Submission for Building Plan approval.
- Able to handle concurrent ongoing project and work under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Independent, well organized, and able to work with minimum supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php.
EA License No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Ulina
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1544388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php