Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Logistics Specialist (SAP) - US MNC - (Ref: REJGH)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954037
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. JGH
A. Regional Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Ensure that SEA KPIs (below) are met. Assist Logistics Manager, Singapore in the score card reporting and manage day-to-day logistics DC performance to meet and/or exceed Customers’ expectation.
1. Compliance to the SOX and government regulations
2. Safety Management at Logistics Operation
3. Inventory Control and Turns or DOH (Days on hand) goal
4. Shipment Quality (measured by DPPM)
5. Percentage of Sales (POS)
6. OTS (Commit and Request) percentage
7. Submit the monthly DC Operation KPI by 10th of the month
B. Inventory Control Management
1. Monitor, up-date PIR to ensure correct lead time is in SAP for ATP function.
2. Identify aged and non-conformance FG inventory for good housekeeping and timely disposal per the Company’s scrap procedure.
3. Assist and collaborate with inventory planner in safety stock and implement plan to ensure optimal inventory level.
4. Keep vigilant with country management in making adjustments to the plan inventory basing on the prevailing conditions/ situations. Always check for GIR opportunities in order to balance inventory within the LRDs.
5. Monitor STO/ external vendor’s order by Customer’s commit date and/or request date. Work with manufacturing plant’s shipping or external vendor to ensure PGI items are timely replenishment to the country’s DC.
6. Work with freight forwarder/ Customs broker to bring-in required inventory at inbound freight spends within the desired percentage of sales (POS) index.
7. Conduct/Assist in the regular cycle counting and annual physical inventory processes per the inventory control policy.
8. Provides financial reporting and reconciliation of inventories.
9. Act as an escalating point for field operation on any planning issues.
C. Logistics/ 3PL operations excellence
1. Manage 3PL daily interactions to ensure key performance measurement are met, 3PL performance per contractual agreement, processes, policies and procedures are adhered to.
2. Deliver efficient and effective receiving/ delivery process and meeting all key performance measurement indicators supporting business model of same business day (SBD)/next business day (NBD) or next-next Business day (NNBD) delivery service agreement.
3. Lead business reviews with 3PLs and freight forwarders on service offering, KPIs like quality, delivery, cost, safety and provide improvements and recommendations.
4. Work closely with Sales and Customer Service as one team to enhance overall Customer satisfaction.
5. Establish, maintain and seek corrective action on key Distribution/ Warehousing service metrics failure. Provide necessary training and certification on the systems and practices to 3PL performing the task.
6. Evaluate transportation cost. Providing assistance in transportation cost quotation for strategic scenarios.
7. Utilize analytical techniques to evaluate operational efficiency, cost impacts and opportunities for improvement.
8. Prepare, maintain and audit Singapore logistics spending versus budget.
D. US/Singapore Customs, Government rules and regulations compliance management
1. Ensure export, import regulatory and financial inventory control compliance.
2. Develop network and relationships with Customer and supplier, trade compliance business partners and government officers to facilitate effective review and approval process.
3. Keep track of the Country’s latest rules and regulations and assessment of the possible impacts with recommendation.
4. Conduct regular audit and control to ensure compliance.
5. Assist/ facilitate/ advice license applications and management of executed licenses with a process documentation program while identifying special trade incentives to reduce costs through improvement and system enhancement.
6. Provide import/ export compliance training to raise awareness of all the stakeholders in the company for trade compliance.
7. Be trained on the SAP/ GTS application, if needed.
8. Support Global, Regional Logistics group best practices project and/or initiative implementation as needed.
Gabriel Ho Sze Yang (CEI No.: R1106527),
EA License Number: 99C4599