People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more visit www.asia.teksystems.com.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187377
EA License No 10C4544
Employer Ref. AD/Logistics Specialist/ST
- Coordinate transportation requirements between the Data Center, Transportation Operations Center, Fulfillment Centers, and the local logistics service providers.
- Daily load plan development
- Trailer pool requirements
- Carrier pickup and delivery issues
- System data integrity issues
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the Data Center trailer yard through meticulous attention to detail and daily yard audits.
- Consolidate information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the Data Center then adjusting outbound freight requirements accordingly.
- Consolidate data from multiple data sources and generate weekly metrics and daily reports to support business needs.
- Conduct daily coordination with Data Center operations department to ensure all trailers depart on time with zero defects.
- Prepare shipping documents as needed for outbound delivery to carrier partners.
- Basic understanding of transportation / truckload operations
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in customer support, distribution operations required. Experience in transportation industry is a plus.
- Good communication skills with diverse audiences with confidence, clarity, and right focus.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical skill, and problem solving skill.
- Good teamwork mentality to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.