Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions globally. For more than 36 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Visit www.kellyservices.com.sg and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
Logistics Specialist (Benoi | 8 months contract | Up to $3,000!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961320
EA License No. 01C4394
- Lead a team of warehouse assistants in handling daily warehousing activities including receiving, storing, picking, packing of goods to meet customer fulfillment
- Liaise with logistic service providers for timely shipment and delivery
- Maintain safe environment and proper housekeeping
- Perform other clerical duties according to the organization’s established procedures and work standardization (such as inventory records, and completing receipt, transfer, delivery and routing forms)
- Handle freight forwarders that includes:
- Liaising with agents and shipping lines on all shipment arrangement and coordination, including trucking services.
- Hauler instruction for both loading and empty collection from ports.
- To ensure the information accuracy of all shipping documentations against commercial invoices. Verify invoices on freight rates and product weight accuracy from freight forwarders/shipping agents/carriers.
- Quality incident reporting on discrepancies such as damage cargo handling, survey inspection procedures.
- Possess GCE A level / Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in inventory, stores, warehousing or other logistics job-related work at supervisory level
- Ability to effectively manage own workload, and work within given timescales ensuring project requirements are met.
- Preferably good knowledge in warehouse and supply chain procedures.
- Ability to supervise expediting requirements with a proven ability of fostering relationships, with key suppliers and clients.
- Working location: Benoi
- 8 months contract
- Up to $3,000
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply