Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Logistics Executive (Japan MNC/Up to S$2.2K/East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030432
EA License No. 04C4294
Our client is a Japanese MNC electronics corporation which provides a wide array of products including systems and services, ranging from consumer electronics products to industrial devices, building products, and housing.
- Responsible for coordinating of exports/shipping operation to the global market
- Liaise with external parties and coordinate shipments with different stakeholders
- Responsible to generate shipping and transport documents for processing
- Verify invoices from vendors
- Assist to submit GST supporting document to account division
- Other administrative duties and task assigned
- GCE ‘O' Levels and above
- • Minimum 1 year of experience in Logistics, Freight Forwarding, and/or shipping industry
• Display good understanding of International Trade, Incoterms and Letters of Credit is advantageous
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Open to candidate who does not have similar working experience however has working experience in coordination + data entry + and worked in fast-paced environment can be considered
- Working location: East (Bedok)
- Salary: Up to S$2.2K
- AWS + Variable Bonuses
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .