Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Logistics Executive (Up to $2600 @ Clarke Quay, 6 months)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986525
EA License No 08C2893
- Maintain full spectrum of daily Logistics administration and documentations (order process, deliveries, freights, bills, customers enquiries etc.)
- Responsible for Order Processing: Receive orders from customers and input order to factories (Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan)
- Liaise with factories, carriers, freight forwarder and customers to ensure timely and cost-effective deliveries.
- Receive shipping documents from factories and process necessary shipping documents for customers.
- Prepare invoices to distributors and group companies
- Check freight, insurance and/or other logistics invoices and submit it to Accounting Department for payment.
- Maintain logistic databases and assist in the preparation of the transportation and distribution statistics for analysis.
- Prepare half-yearly budget for freight and insurance with analysis for approval.
- Co-ordinate with Group Companies to resolve problems on deliveries, cargo damages, payments and complaints.
- Handle loss or damage and return goods if such discrepancies arise.
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Relevant 1 - 2 years of logistics experience
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No.: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
Registration No.: R1655378 (Lee Ning Huan)