Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Up to S$3000 / Logistics Executive (6 Months Contract) / Central (Ref: LF)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984758
EA License No 02C3423
- To check all shipping documents
- Despatch invoices to consignees
- Plan and allocate vessels
- Send shipping instructions to suppliers
- Send bookings to carriers
- Monitor and coordinate with suppliers and carriers to ensure timely shipments
- To handle all enquiries and issues
- To track shipments
- Diploma in Business or Logistics with at least 2 years of working experience in relevant field
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Responsible, detailed and organized
- Good Communication skills
- Location : Keck Seng Tower
- Working Days and Hours : Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Commencement Date : Immediate
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.