Logistics Executive (MNC/ Direct Shipper)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955086
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. LAE1909
A leading international logistics company with regional presence, it is currently expanding their business and looking for talents to join the team! Company provides tailored training and growth opportunity.
- Experience in client account servicing on logistics flow
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics or freight forwarding industries
- Good knowledge and understanding of Freight (Ocean & Air) and able to provide recommendations to clients
- Strong ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Assist Logistics Team in maintaining smooth operation flow for client accounts
- Arrange operations matters (transport, fumigation, freight booking)
- Prepare account documents e.g. shipping invoices, permit, certificates and billing invoices
- Communicate with local / overseas agents, carriers and customers on shipment status
- 9.00am - 6.00pm
- 5 days work week
- Variable bonus and AWS
- Work life balance environment and friendly working culture
- Central working location within walking distance to MRT
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Loh Kai Li
Direct Line: 6697 7794
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1441284
About Adecco - GS Perm
Established in Singapore in 1985, Adecco is well positioned to assist organisations in building successful teams and to help individuals progress in their careers. Adecco is the leading human resource solutions company in Singapore with 16 general staffing and specialist divisions. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.
In addition to administrative and industrial talent expertise and to meet our clients' increasing specialist needs, we also offer established niche divisions in Banking, Accountancy & Finance, Admin & HR, Engineering, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain, Events & Exhibitions, Luxury Retail, and Life Sciences.