Logistics Coordinator - MNC, 5 Days Work Week, Office Hours (DSS 261125)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029164
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DSS 261125
- Ensure that quality procedures and practices are consistently followed.
- Participate in 5S, Continuous Improvement project, generate daily, weekly, monthly report for customer.
- Ensure that the shipping documents are file systematically and able to track and retrieve quickly.
- Contacts carrier representatives to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of goods.
- Computes & confirms aircraft space booking with freight forwarders & local courier service provider.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and maintain them over a period of time
- Ability to estimate correct sizes of products, the distances of shipments, and the quantities to be shipped.
- Determine exact time of shipments, cost, resources, or materials needed in order to perform their work activity.
- GCE ‘N’/’O' level or Equivalent.
- 2 years' working experience in shipping environment.
- Able to communicate well with forwarders and internal customers on shipping requirements.
- Basic computer skills required.
- 5 Days Work Week
- Work Location: East
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period together with a recent photograph and email In MS Words format
Attention: Shirlia Sim (Registration No.: R1659101)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865