TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027865
- To measure and pack goods according to required standards set out by the Company
- Ensure that all items are properly numbered and labeled correctly
- To ensure workplace health, hygiene and safety requirements are met
- To ensure the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely packing and dispatch of goods
- To assist in the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock, such as chilled goods or fragile products
- To ensure productivity targets are met and maintained computerize administration, automated storage and retrieval systems
- To be involved in the purchasing and hiring of equipment at the best price and quality
- Maintain communication with your immediate superior any problem encountered in the day-to-day operations to ensure proper working order
- To assist in other warehousing and / or logistic activities when necessary
- Maintaining and developing good relationship with existing customers
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level
- Mature and able to handle heavy load of goods
- Responsible and willing to learn
- Working Hours / Days: 0900hrs - 1800hrs (Monday to Friday) 0900hrs - 1800hrs (Alternate Saturday)
- Able to start work immediately
Salary commensurate with experience and an attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.