Logistics Assistant (Warehouse/ Inventory/ MNC)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953764
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. WA1709
One of the largest MNC with international presence in the logistic industry is currently in the expansion phase and looking for dynamic and committed talents to join their company.
- Perform daily operations such as Picking,Packing, Loading/Unloading, Stuffing/Unstuffing
- Perform daily operations such as Importing and Exporting procedures and to ensure smooth Inbound Receiving/Outbound Dispatch
- Perform physical checking of goods, assist in packaging and labelling of products
- Perform inventory control of incoming and outgoing goods, cycle count, and housekeeping (5S)
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply (Training and Courses provided)
- Committed individual with good attendance record
- Multiple vacancies available due to expansion
- OT Payable, bonuses and benefits entitlement
- Permanent positions available islandwide with company transport provided
- 5 days work week/5.5 days work week
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package and email to Kaili.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up
Loh Kai Li
Direct Line: 6697 7794
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1441284
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.