Logistics Analyst, $2700-$3300
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154366
EA License No 13C6391
Employer Ref. PEA-LOGISTICS ANALYST
Our Client: Logistics Industry
Working Days: 5 days
- To prepare and analyse following reports/presentations for both Customer and Ryder:
- Operational reports/Presentations
- Daily reports, e.g Daily backlog, Weekly report, Monthly report
- Finance reports/Presentations
- Weekly Cost
- Monthly Invoicing and monthly Accrual
- Purchasing / PO Creation
- All operation administration
- Stationary control and purchase
- Operation consumable control and purchase
- Any adhoc administrative duties require
- Data extractions, verification and analysis to create above reports with intent to provide detailed insights into state of operational and financial health from both Customer and Ryder Perspective.
- Invoicing validation to ensure all items to be invoiced to customer timely and accurately.
- Creation of new reports and updates of existing report per new business requirements
- Support training executive on any require data, information and adhoc activities.
- Support and training of operations team to enable data entry and improved accuracy into systems reports or when process changes.
- Provide support in terms of operations and financial Data to continuous improvement projects’ team for value add to customer.
- Interface with customer (Logistics, Mfg, IT, planning, Engineering) to address concerns and jointly formulate new reports where required.
- Engage with Global team (especially Austin Team) to ensure alignment on reports to Customer and work jointly for management reports such as QBR presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties and other reports/flow charts as required by supervisor.
- Diploma holder / Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years’ related experience (Handling Reports)
- Strong analytical skills and numerical sensitivity.
- Good communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Emails, WMS such as Oracle, SAP)
- Must be meticulous in details and able to work independently
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin (Able to liaise with clients from China)
- Able to start work as soon as possible
- Only Singaporean
How to apply:
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT and attach a recent photo or feel free to call Pearly at 6384 4226 for more information.
Interested applicants kindly do state in your expected salary, last drawn salary and commencement date
We offer and focus on fully appreciating the needs, desires and personality of our clients and candidates
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified*
Pearly Yap Li Lian
Registration No: R1100463
EA License No: 13C6391