Realtek Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958040
- Issue Wafer PO to fab and track the delivery.
- Handle outsorurcing production in assembly and test house.
- Communicate with subcontractor to pull in delivery schedule if needed.
- Apply monthly production payments to subcontractor.
- Prepare sufficient inventory to meet sales forecast.
- Communicate with sales department for the shipping schedule and arrange the shipment to customers.
- Confirm the wafer out schedule and arrange forwarder for the shipment pick-up.
- Handle the delivery and inform the incoming schedule to next subcontractor (Wafer probe, Assembly, Final test etc).
3) Able to think in a logical manner with strong communication skills.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Realtek Singapore Pte Ltd
About Realtek Singapore Pte Ltd
Realtek Semiconductor Corp., located in the Hsinchu Science-based Industrial Park - Taiwan's "Silicon Valley" - began with a small group of young, devoted engineers in 1987. In nearly two decades, these young founding engineers built Realtek into one of the world's largest and most successful IC design houses. Realtek's efforts to provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology - along with its firm commitment to creating unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications - have won the company a worldwide reputation and made possible a favorable and consistent growth rate in the years since its establishment. We attribute this achievement to Realtek's tradition of excellence.