Logistic Officer (Logistics/Freight Forwarding/West)
Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002986922
- To monitor and execute all hub activities namely allocation, picking, issuing and receiving, storing using Material Handling Equipment provided such as Forklifts & Stackers.
- Able to assist in verifying inventory accuracy at all times.
- Able to handle daily e-mail messages (where required).
- To maintain and exercise security within the working environment.
- To maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the hub.
- To assist in all administrative work (where required) including Customs & GST matters.
- Must be able to understand basic permits declared and the different usage.
- Able to handle basic systems such as WMS (Warehouse Management System), using SAP and Oracle.
- Provide customer service with internal and external customers.
- To perform other related duty assigned by the Supervisor or Superiors.
- Minimum of 'O' levels
- Must have valid forklift license.
- Must be able to use basic MS Excel and other MS Office functions
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
About Mass Power Services Pte Ltd
Mass Power Services Pte Ltd, is a recruitment & HR Consultancy Company established since 2003 and is conveniently located at town and hopes to cater to the needs of our clients of the best of our abilities, both in quality and speed. We have a team of trained Recruitment Consultants and Head Hunters to carry out a wide range of recruitment services for both local and international Companies with the following professional services :
- Permanent/Temporary/ Contract Placement
- Executive Search
- Contract Staffing
- International Recruitment (China, Malaysia, India and Philippines)
- Payroll / HR Consultant Services
- Outplacement / Outsourcing
- On-Line Work Permit Application
Our Purpose: Growing People, Growing Organisations
- To match aspiring individuals to inspiring organisations
- To help organisations enhance business success through people solutions
At Mass Power, we aim to become the ICON in Asia in staffing, recruitment and HR consultancy. We dedicate our expertise and inspiring organisations optimize corporate performance.
For more career opportunities, visit us at : www.masspower.com.sg or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 03C3681
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified