Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Logistic Coordinator (Up to S$2.5K / 5 days / CBD)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960539
EA License No. 04C4294
- Verifying & Approving rates settlement on transshipments cargo .
- Maintain Tariff for Overseas Offices, Partners & Agents.
- Corresponding with overseas offices/agents.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the NVOCC/freight forwarding industry
- GCE 'O' level or SPM and above.
- Responsible and customer service oriented.
- Eager to learn with a good working attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and English language is mandatory in view of business communications.
- Salary is in the range of S$ 2,000 - S$2,500 depends on interview performances.
- Working location is nearest to Outram Park (MRT).
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
EA Personnel: Stephy Lim Su Hui
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1550241