As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Logistic Assistant/ 6 Months/ 3 Days/ Ubi/ $10
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988331
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative non-invasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors.
- Incoming international shipments tracking, follow up with Fedex, to check packing documentation against the actual goods arrive.
- Outgoing international shipments, paperwork preparation and contact Fedex for collection.
- Packing and unpacking
- Inventory record and check when goods are received and delivered.
- Local courier – to prepare delivery orders, evaluation forms and contact local courier for delivery and collection to and from customers.
- And any other related logistics duties.
- Minimum O level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Logistic experience and customer service support experience is an advantage
- Able to start work immediately
- Location: Ubi
- Work time: 1PM-5PM
- Working day: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 6 Months contract
- $10/ hour
ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resume by clicking APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493