WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958111
This role will be responsible for large scale and small-scale project work associated with Qlikview, WSI inbound and outbound supply chain. This role interacts with WSI vendors, 3PL suppliers and WSI Sourcing teams.
- Analysis and optimization of current operating network and current systems uses/interfaces.
- Strong working knowledge of Asia to US origin import process: Cargo, Data, Documentation flows.
- Content management, d-base management and maintenance (3rd part visibility tools, GTNexus Qlikview and Access)
- Business-management report development using Qlikview application software
- Business process documentation and business-management tool development.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Transportation/Logistics with 4 years of logistic experience
- Strong Leadership skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple highly complex projects and change management
- General knowledge of supply chain principles, project management and Six Sigma beneficial
- Ability to analyze current process’s and drive change based on findings
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and with external providers
- Proficient in all MS Office, with strong capability in database applications like SQL server, Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of MS Projects, GTNexus, QlikView, EDI. Lean, Six Sigma and Visio is preferred
Interested applicants are to email their latest resume in MS Words format, indicating your current salary, expected salary, reason for leaving and availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About WILLIAMS-SONOMA SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma (cookware and wedding registry), Pottery Barn (furniture and wedding registry), Pottery Barn Kids (kids’ furniture and baby registry), PBteen (girls’ bedding and boys’ bedding), West Elm (modern furniture and room decor), Williams-Sonoma Home (luxury furniture and decorative accessories), Rejuvenation (lighting and hardware) and Mark and Graham (personalized gifts and gifts for the home) – are marketed through seven e-commerce websites, eight direct mail catalogs and 584 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States and Canada, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and franchises its brands in Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.