Abwin Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959003
- Verify credit references so that applications for credit can be accurately assessed. Gather and compile credit information and maintain credit records so that accounts can be processed accurately.
- Record and update new loan applicant status
- Check and verified 4th Schedule before send
- Monitor returned mail for HP Agreement, 4th & 5th Schedule. Update into system and resend HP Agreement
- Monitor new default accounts (send Reminder/Call Hirer)
- Follow the established procedures and guidelines to quote repossessed vehicle redemption amount and HP instalment collection matter
- Answer customer enquires
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Works requires computer skills
- Process advance written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Accurate and diligent at work
- Basic negotiation skills
We offer good benefits and development opportunities to maximize your potential.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Abwin Pte Ltd
About Abwin Pte Ltd
Established in 1994, ABWIN is a leading provider of vehicle ownership solutions for commercial and private vehicles, including a luxury range. Abwin also offers a one-stop solution for automotive-related services such as financing, insurance and service center. We strongly believe in the development of our human capital as a competitive advantage. Join us and be part of our expansion plans.