Loan Recovery Manager (Business/Corporate Banking)
RHB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033235
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Loan Recovery Manager (Business/Corporate Banking)
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
Reporting to Head, Loan Recovery, your responsibilities will include
• Managing the assigned retail / small business Non-Performing Loan (NPL) portfolio to meet predetermined recovery targets.
You will devise repayment/recovery strategies and recommend action remedies for the assigned NPLs.
• Handling the administrative/operational/MIS tasks in the department. This will include organizing, coordinating, supervising and preparing the timely submission of credit reports or other monthly reports for submission to management and other supervisory bodies including BNM and MAS.
You may be required to work weekends or holidays if needed to meet deadlines
• University Degree with at least 2 years related work experience at a financial institution; Diploma holders with more years of relevant experience would also be considered
• Sound credit evaluation knowledge and collections experience;
• Proficient in MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Ability to prepare and edit complex documents and reports especially Excel spreadsheet;
• Other attributes include good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills;
• A team player with initiative & drive;
• Ability to work well under pressure will be an added advantage.
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RHB Bank Berhad
About RHB Bank Berhad
RHB Banking Group is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices. At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.
With a talent strength of more than 16,000 employees across 10 locations in ASEAN, Hong Kong & China, we seek candidates who strive for excellence, are performance-driven and go beyond the extra mile in realizing our aspirations.
Together We Progress.
Come be a part of our dynamic team today!