People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Licensed Electrical Worker (Construction) (East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989461
EA License No 02C4944
- Construction Company
- Nearest MRT: Kembangan
- 5 day work week
Our client, a construction company is looking for a Licensed Electrical Worker, to join them.
- Carry out electrical wiring/ re wiring / extension/ testing/installation and system maintenance works.
- Diagnose or troubleshoot faults on electrical systems.
- Manage and co-ordinate site electrical functions and systems.
- Ensure all LEW paperwork/documentations are completed and filed in accordance to governmental standards
- Monitor, maintain and repair all electrical LV system, genset, welding equipment and hand tools etc
- Certification of all electrical issue related to government and Pes.
- Ensure that inspections and testing of the electrical distribution equipment are carried out according to statutory requirements.
- Provide technical support to project and site team
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess valid Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) licence, to licensed electrical technician level
- At least 2 years of working experience as LEW.
- Knowledge of electrical power distribution system, main switchboards, control panels, power meter installation/verification and lighting installation
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.