Shook Lin & Bok LLP is a leading Singapore commercial law firm with an Asian presence and global reach. We have close to a century of rich legal heritage with a number of partners who are eminent lawyers in their respective areas of expertise.
We have an opening for the following position:
Legal Secretary (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029539
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Answering and screening calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments and preparing meeting materials when required
- Carrying out photocopying, scanning and binding
- Assisting with expense claims
- Maintaining client contact list
- Document preparation and formatting
- Opening and closing of files, as well as proper filing of all documents relating to such files
- Managing confidential documents
- Preparing all relevant documents in relation to lawyers’ billings
- Booking of flights and accommodations
- Assist with department secretarial coverage and other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- 1-3 years’ working experience in legal sector
- Good initiative and ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
A competitive and attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
Please submit your resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.