Legal Manager (Enterprise Contracts)
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987640
EA License No. 12C5983
- Provide legal advice on a broad range of commercial issues of relevance to enterprise businesses.
- Being the point of contact for customers on contractual matters, ensure timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
- Prepare, negotiate and advise on all aspects of enterprise customer / supplier / partnership contracts as well as the Company’s standard terms.
- On all standard and non-standard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and negotiating directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus are reached.
- Maintain contractual records and ensuring documentation is systematically maintained with adequate processes and policies in place, and that organizational memory is retained, within the enterprise corporate business group.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management in compliance with the Company’s policy. As appropriate, contributing to or influencing company policies.
- Work with legal, finance and risk management teams ensuring adherence to broader legal, finance and risk requirements and providing pragmatic, robust legal/contract solutions consistent with the Company's corporate policies.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going contract issues and change management. Recommend changes and best practices.
- Recognized Degree in Law with 2 to 3 years' PQE gained as an in-house lawyer or with a reputable commercial law firm.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Experience in international contracting matters.
- Strong legal/contract analytical skills with a good eye for detail and sound knowledge of general corporate and contract law.
- Keen interest in the business and its operations and processes. Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and to meet critical deadlines.
- Able to work well both independently as a legal professional and custodian of the company’s policies and as well as working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Exposure in IT-related or telecommunication industry.
Reg No.: R1547732
BGC Search Pte Ltd
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606