Legal Counsel (Central/ Regional/ Up to $8K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153534
EA License No 08C2893
Our client, a well- known Japanese MNC is currently looking for a Legal Counsel.
- Good depth of knowledge in contract, commercial and corporate law and ability to manage, review, negotiate and well operationalise contracts. Will be required to draft, review and provide advice on sales, operational, IT and banking contracts. Capability to manage the legal and contractual aspects of a variety of complex contracts ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, applicable laws and contractual obligations.
- Ability to render mature legal advice and support to external and internal business partners in the APAC region. Able to identify risks, issues and suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Effectively support the corporate legal function in carrying out, implementing, advising on, monitoring, analysing, assessing and executing.
- Good working knowledge of anti-bribery laws (including FCPA and UK Bribery Act) and Competition Law
- Experience in conducting due diligence work.
- Review internal policies and conduct trainings
- Preference will be given to candidates admitted to the Singapore Bar with 4 to 6 PQE.
- Understand and work according to the commercial pressures of the sales business in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills. Articulate, thrives in a dynamic environment, copes well with pressure and responds quickly and effectively.
- Analytical, meticulous and proactive work attitude is essential. Must have high integrity, strong and professional work ethics and multi-tasking capability.
Capita Pte Ltd (Intelligence, A division of Capita) | EA Licence No: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Chong Kar Mun | EA Registration No.: R1653313