jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032750
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Legal Counsel
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Negotiate, write, and execute agreements and contracts.
- Offer counsel on a variety of legal issues.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
- Advise executives on contract status, legal risks and business terms of various deals.
- Provide assistance with strategic partnership deals.
- Draft terms and conditions in agreements.
- Ensure legal objectives are met.
- Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates.
- Perform pre-litigation work to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Provide training to company and its affiliates on substantive legal topics
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Good Team players with good interpersonal skills
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.