Legal Contracts Manager (Cambodia)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003026923
Legal Contracts Manager (Cambodia) ($5k / MNC/ Real Estate Legal Advisory)
• Salary is up to $5000
• Location: Cambodia
• Conduct inspections relevant to the Civil Discipline.
• Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
• On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures.
• Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
• Work with Risk Management Department / Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
• Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc. May include ‘financial engineering’ and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
• Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
• Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Handle on-going issue and change management
• Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
• Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
• Degree in Law or related field or knowledge in International FIDIC Agreements
• Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
• Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
• Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1657793
EA License Number:06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859