Legal Contract Manager / Tech Industry / $7K
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989576
EA License No. 12C5983
- Provide legal advice on commercial issues to enterprise businesses.
- Advising customer on contractual matters, ensure timely review and reconciliation of variations.
- Preparation all aspects of enterprise stakeholders and management contracts as well as the Corporation’s standard terms.
- Provide redlined recommendations and negotiating directly with customer attorneys
- Maintain contractual records and ensuring documentation is systematically maintained with adequate processes and policies in place, and that organizational memory is retained, within the enterprise corporate business group.
- Developing procedures for contract management in compliance with the Company’s policy.
- Work with legal, finance and risk management teams ensuring adherence to broader legal, finance and risk requirements.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility to support implementation.
- Handle on-going contract issues and change management.
- Recognized Degree in Law with at least 2 years' PQE gained as an in-house lawyer or with a reputable commercial law firm.
- At least 5 years of legal experience
- Excellent legal/contract analytical skills with a good eye for detail and sound knowledge of general corporate and contract law.
- Keen interest in the business and its operations and processes.
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and to meet critical deadlines.
- Able to work well both independently as a legal professional and custodian of the company’s policies and as well as working collaboratively as part of a team.
Reg No.: R1659350
BGC Search Pte Ltd
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606