Legal & Compliance (Up to $6,500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187155
EA License No 08C2893
- To review, draft, provide advice on various business contracts (sales/ purchasing agreements, distributor agreement, non-disclosure agreements, etc) or other legal documents and assist contracts negotiations with external parties
- To review and provide general advice on legal and compliance issue, and liaise with external law firms on particular issue if necessary
- To provide legal and compliance trainings
- To review, draft and updates legal and compliance policies and procedures based on global compliance standard
- Evaluate and assess and audit compliance system for companies including overseas branches.
- Monitor latest laws, regulation and its developments, provide timely report to affected divisions
- To provide support for any other issue assigned by management
- Degree and above in law field.
- Admitted to commonwealth countries, such as, UK, AUS, SG, MY, NZ.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in law firm / in-house legal counsel.
- Open to occasional regional travels as this role is regional role within Southeast Asia countries.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Registration No.: R1442299 (Teo Wanting, Wendy)