PROPERTYBANK PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029120
The Leasing Manager will be responsible for day to day generation of leads, negotiation with landlords and sellers to seek the sites for tenants and buyers seeking office, retail and industrial.
- Prospects daily for businesses and investors which require to rent or buy business properties.
- Advise customers on rent, prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Compare properties to determine a competitive closing rate
- Generate lists of properties for rent or sale with the USPs
- Promote properties through advertisements, personal network and events
- Negotiate win-win transactions between tenants and landlords or buyers and sellers
- Prepare document to offer and coordinate to ensure committed lease or purchase
- Seek property acquisition targets and nurture relationships
- Create and nurture business relationships with various industries
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Urban Studies/Town Planning or equivalent.
- Registered Sales Person or passed RES (Real Estate Salesperson) examination, preferred.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Associate/s are also welcomed
- Fast-paced environment
- Join a high performing team
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PROPERTYBANK PTE LTD
About PROPERTYBANK PTE LTD
More Jobs from this employer