RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Leasing Admin Executive (UP TO $3000, Exp in Property Industry, Diploma Holder)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987197
EA License No 04C4142
- UP TO $3000
- MNC Company
- Diploma Holder
- Experiences in Property or Constructions Industry
- Good Benefits for Career Advancement
- Proficient in Chinese to liaise with China clients
- Provide administrative support to the asset management team
- Handle enquiries and feedback from both existing and prospective tenants
- Assist with taking and handling over of the properties
- Prepare and follow-up on leasing contracts and other lease related documents
- Processing of invoices
- Prepare document, correspondences, circulars & etc.
- Procurement and issuing of purchase orders
- Maintain the database as well as monitor the status of lease documents
- Maintain proper records of documents, plans, drawings & etc.
- Coordinating with the engineers and vendors on the work completion
- Manage office stationeries/equipment/inventories & etc.
- Any other duties as delegated from time to time
- Diploma in Building & Real Estate or other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience in facilities and property management
- Possess knowledge on preparing reports, tenant management, assists in legal documents, e-stamping and attend tenants enqjuiries
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, customer service oriented and excellent organisational skills
- Possess high level of initiative and a good team player
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company