Lease Transaction Director
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987648
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2725
Lease Transaction Director
Leading Real Estate Services Company in the commercial real estate industry, is seeking an excellent team leader that can manage the Clients Real estate portfolio who can grow and enhance the Lease management service.
- Develop and implement strategies to develop the portfolio across the Client Account.
- Navigate timely updates and arrange/lead meetings with the Client relating to the performance of the portfolio
- Have a strong financial reporting system which reflects the performance of the Account
- Develop target system to ensure the best performance for the portfolio
- Oversee other key members of the team across the APAC region and Uphold strong managerial Skills to lead this team
- Organise and guide the teams and overlook Real Estate site selections, negotiations of agreements, acquisitions, renewals, divestments, deal closure etc.
- Be the main and direct interface with the Client therefore utilise strong communication skills
- Understands scenario planning on a development level
- Detects windows of opportunity to make improvements on the portfolio with the support of the Account team.
- Take full responsibility for the onsite accounts team which would include coaching and training
- Ensure resources and internal functions are sustained and used to their full advantage by the on account team.
- Overlooking the account departments including Lease Administration, Advisory & Transaction Management to ensure ongoing outstanding relationships with the Client
- Upkeep a strong attention to detail and the ability to Multi Task with tasks across the region
- Strong financial and communication skills
- Relevant degree in a subject of relevance (Real Estate)
- At least 7 years in Real estate/Account management for Real Estate related projects
- Managerial Experience
- Globally recognised MNC
- Known for their internal learning and development programs
- Encouragement for individual growth
- Management of an enthusiastic and professional team to build the business
Competitive salary + VB + Healthcare
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Charlotte Fordham on +65 6701 1512 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1656363 (Charlotte Fordham).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526