Lean Expert (CIP,Manufacturing) - North, 5 Days, Office Hrs
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187390
EA License No. 05C3451
- Develop continuous improvement (CI) policies, procedures and objectives for effective Lean deployment, capability development and sustainable continuous improvement organization and culture.
- To partner with Site CI Champions in developing Lean capability.
- To support Site CI Champions to coordinate, plan and execute performance improvement initiatives using Lean tools and techniques as necessary and ensure that improvement projects are carried out professionally, timely and within budget.
- To facilitate, train, coach and develop Lean capability across the organization.
- With min Bachelor degree in Industrial engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related qualifications.
- Certified Lean Expert
- (Six Sigma background is a added advantages) .
- With minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Lean implementation with cross-functional experience and ability to lead multiple projects
- Work Location: North, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm
►SMS/ Whatapp 9091 1993 with the below Information
2. Residential Address :
3. Quote “Position apply for” :
4. Enquires :
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !