We exist to help working people earn a better living and live a better life, which is exactly why we are always looking for people like you, who have the energy and passion to champion the cause of working people with empathy and intelligence. In return, you will enjoy a challenging working environment, where there is no such thing as a typical day.
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lead Specialist or Assistant Director (Human Resource)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033368
You will report to the Director of Human Resource. As a HR business partner, you will have full accountability for designated accounts/departments. You will manage the full spectrum of daily HR operations including recruitment, salary recommendations, employee relations, grievance handling, staff engagement, and advisory services on HR policies and procedures.
In addition to your HR business partner role, you will lead HR projects and programmes in areas such as compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, manpower planning, business continuity planning and staff communications.
- A degree from a recognized university in any discipline. HR WSQ graduates are welcome to apply
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in HR
- Good working knowledge of labour laws and human resource practices
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
Candidates will be considered for Lead Specialist or Assistant Director role commensurate with the relevant experience and expertise.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.