Founded in 1987 at Belgium, ECU Worldwide (erstwhile ECU-Line) is a global leader in NVOCC services. Backed by rich legacy, passion and agility, we have brought in world-class innovations in LCL (less than container load) and set several benchmarks in the industry.
All cargo Logistics Ltd., India’s largest integrated logistics solutions provider in private sector, acquired the company in 2006 which resulted in further efficiency of our operations. In May 2016, we rechristened our identity to ECU Worldwide and consolidated our global presence by bringing our offices under a single name to denote our well-knit offices and highly coordinated operations. Our quest to bring geographies closer by our system efficiency and superior expertise for our customers has remained unchanged, thus etching the philosophy of ‘Geography Simplified’.
Led by a strong management team, our foothold now stands strong at 300+ offices in 160+ countries, offering LCL and FCL services across the globe. Our wide variety of value added services and outsourcing solutions make us exceptionally competent in handling and transporting complex cargo to anywhere in the world, seamlessly.
Lead Generation Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959661
Job Summary: Maximise on all opportunities to secure new business by providing account facilities to customers through the lead qualification process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities, include but not limited to the following:
- Research Companies, Directories, and External lead generation organizations: Build and maintain strong vendor-client relationships
- Contact companies and individuals currently not holding an account confirm customer details and identify traffic profiles thereby assessing quantity and quality of future
- Qualify all internal and external lead sources. To promote import/export services offered by ECU Worldwide and ensure service level is maintained for existing customers
- Arrange sale appointments for local sales team
- Raise relevant paperwork for the main customer database ensuring customer information is available throughout the organisation
- Where appropriate, to successfully open accounts for new DM customers
- Provide customer oriented service at all times relating to specific sales issues
- Quantify ocean freight volume potential and validate customer information using the agreed selection criteria
- Maximise on all opportunities to secure new business by providing account facilities to customers through the lead qualification process
- Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force
- Coordinate and manage DM programmes and ensure appropriate follow up
- Review and prepare monthly performance sales performance report and necessary report required and discuss with the team
- Seeking for Local Candidates who are residing in Singapore
- Minimum educational qualification required ‘O’ level or diploma
- Previous experience in NVOCC/shipping/logistics/freight forwarding industry
will be an advantage
- Team player, but must be able to work independently
- Good command on English (spoken and written)
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Sales orientation, achievement driven
- Initiative, persuasive and proactive