Lead Analyst - Client Technology Onboarding
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959339
EA License No. 05C4494
Employer Ref. JO-1609-183141
- Client onboarding IT support
- Work across various messaging types SWIFT/FTP/SFTP, OMS and PMS. Setting up of raw file swift reports. Testing new trade notification with other internal teams. Ensuring that all connectivity is in place for clients to successfully transmit their trade files into the banks infrastructure (FTP/SFTP, SWIFT messaging). Liaising with internal teams on new funds being launched and projecting launch dates.
- Trade File testing/Trade File Processing/ Connectivity Support/On-boarding clients and Client technology support is a must
- Carrying out trade file testing with clients/fund administrators to agree on a suitable trade file format. Applying agreed trade file format into the Production environment (using SQL and UNIX).
- Setting up users the bank's web portal to allow them access to their daily and monthly reconciliation reports.
- Finalizing testing with clients to ensure that all configurations are in place before launch.
- Monitoring of trade files post go live
- Assist end clients in setting up sample reports and testing
- Adherence to SLA's - root cause analysis, process improvement
- Business / Customer
- Manage customer relationship through regular communication
- Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery
- Attend customer calls and meetings, pro-actively flag issues
- Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
- Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value
- Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers
- Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders
- Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer)
- Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring
- Project Management
- Have strong project management skill sets. Track all client projects through initiation, UAT and delivery. Provide updates on status of projects to all global stakeholders
- Track all other initiatives in the process and provide updates to global stakeholders
- Should have been in a global or regional management role managing stakeholder expectations across various regions - APAC, EMEA and US
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong capital Markets Domain Experience - especially in Prime Brokerage (PB) and Clearing & Execution. Good knowledge of financial products such as Equities, FI, FX, ETD and Equity Swaps. Good knowledge of the trade life cycle.
- Must have client facing experience coupled with strong communication skills, written and verbal. It is beneficial if they have previous experience in dealing with different client types and models e.g. Hedge Funds, Asset Managers etc.
About Font Recruitment
font specialises in recruitment for the Digital, Marketing and Creative industries.
At font, we recognise that recruitment for specialist job roles requires a narrow focus and an in-depth knowledge of your industry and of the skills and attributes required to perform effectively in each specialised job role. We also recognise how important it is to understand industry terminology and speak your language.
Our philosophy is that the combination of your identity and our knowledge leads to an effective result in finding a perfect fit between candidates and clients in filling specialised job roles. font was chosen as our brand name due to it having a dual meaning that is relevant to our business. A font, or fountain, was a source of knowledge and a gathering point where the community could come together. And, all of us in the digital, marketing and creative industries know that a font, or typeface, communicates identity.
font is all about your identity and our knowledge.