jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186852
- Identify, defines and develops solutions to complex issues in projects or services
- Solve tasks independently
- Provide guidance to project and service teams, approve changes to the system.
- Understand industry/technology trends, select relevant developments.
- Ensure coaching and knowledge transfer
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): netwrok infrastructure, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco ISE, Network Security
- Preferably Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Tetra Pak
About Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.