As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Laboratory Technician (Polymer/ West/ 5 Days)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958621
EA License No. 01C4394
- Basic + Allowance
- Monday – Friday
- To engage in processing and testing the end products (Polyethylene and Polypropylene) using analytical instruments
- To perform routine maintenance of laboratory equipment to ensure they are in good working condition
- To maintain good housekeeping, and upkeep safety and environmental protection in the laboratory
- Min. NTC 2/ NITEC in Chemical Process with some working experience in polymer processing and testing
- Comfortable working in the West Region of Singapore
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907