You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Laboratory Executive (Department of Building)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035412
Employer Ref. 001KJ
- To support the Department’s laboratories and research centres, including making purchase requisitions for laboratory equipment and consumables, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- To support academic programmes and research activities in the laboratories.
- To support the Department’s IT activities, maintain and update department’s website.
- To undertake and perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Project and Facilities Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- IT savvy. Proficient in MS Office and IT/programming related applications.
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills