Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Laboratory Biotechnologist (Dip in Biomedical Science) **HEALTHCARE** - $2300
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032021
EA License No 99C4599
- Collecting samples and deliver them to the laboratory for processing
- Monitor maternal blood withdrawal
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents in collection kits
- Call clients to acknowledge the receipt of samples from the hospital
- Responsible for the laboratory processing and storage preparation of client's samples
- Assist in the maintenance of quality in the laboratory
- Recognize protocol deviances and dutifully record incidences when necessary
- Min Diploma in Medical Technology or related disciplines
- Good aseptic technique, experience in tissue/plant culture and the handling of liquid nitrogen will be an added advantage
- Experience in maintaining quality records will be advantageous
- Able to work independently
- Willing to work on weekends
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Attn: Lab Biotechnologist - HML)
Please include your full experience and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599