CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987943
- Ensure that UCB (Umbilical Cord Blood) and UCL (Umbilical Cord Lining) are collected from all maternity hospitals in Singapore and delivered timely to our laboratory for processing.
- Monitor maternal blood withdrawal within 48 hours when initial withdrawal is insufficient.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents in collection kits
- Good understanding of the specific SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and be able to carry out duties efficiently
- Call clients to acknowledge the receipt of UCB and UCL from the hospital
- Directly responsible for the laboratory processing and storage preparation of client's UCB and UCL
- Assist in the maintenance of quality in the laboratory
- Recognize protocol deviances and dutifully record incidences when necessary
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the line manager from time to time
- Diploma in Medical Technology or related disciplines with at least 2 years of lab working experience
- Good aseptic technique, experience in tissue / plant culture and the handling of liquid nitrogen will be an added advantage.
- Experience in maintaining quality records will be an added advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Able to work independently and without supervision
- Keen interest to developing a career in the laboratory/ biotechnology field
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing in English
- Willing to work on weekends
- Basic salary + Attractive Staff Benefits
- Working location at Yishun
- Company Transport at Yishun, Bishan and Sengkang MRT Stations
- Career progression and opportunities for professional and personal development
- Comprehensive on-the-job and continuous trainings
- Friendly working environment
Our website: www.cordlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
About CORDLIFE GROUP LIMITED
Listed on the Main Board of Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX-ST), Cordlife Group is a multi-product healthcare company that serves the needs of mother and child. The Group is a dominant, pioneering and award-winning company which currently operates in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines and India. We invite high calibre individuals to join our dynamic team in Singapore.
More Jobs from this employer