LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988918
- To perform analysis for manufacturing process : plating, etching, and waste water treatment discharge to public sewer control
- To prepare solution for baths pump up (Gold, Nickel additive, brighteners)
- To maintain lab equipment, perform verification and organize calibration with vendors
- To be responsible for safety with regards to chemicals within the company
- Diploma in a Science or Chemistry discipline
- Prior working experience in a laboratory
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in chemical environment workshop
- Able to run a Atomic Absorption
- Able to perform standard volumetric titration (Acid/base, EDTA)
- Able to use UV spectrometer and Beer Lambert Law
- Able to run 12-hour-shift
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Linxens is a pioneer and a global leader in the design and manufacture of smartcard connectors, inlays and led light sources based on highly automated processes resulting in most competitive assembly costs for its customers. More than 30 years’ experience provides us the ability to produce large volumes of products that demonstrate exceptional standards of quality, reliability and costs.
Linxens offers innovative contact and contactless connectivity solutions for smartcard package manufacturers, chip makers and integrators in particular in the Payment, Telecommunications, eID and Transport & Access markets.
Since 2016, based on its unique know-how for the Chip-on-Flex technology Linxens becomes a light source manufacturer.
Linxens employs 1100 employees worldwide, with manufacturing and R&D sites in Europe and Asia. Linxens achieved a turnover of 320 M€ in 2015. For more information, visit www.linxens.com
Why Join Linxens:
Linxens teams are made of highly-skilled professionals who wish to surpass themselves in a results-oriented culture dedicated to their clients.Our people are fully committed to contribute to their team’s and the Group’s growth and performance. In this demanding and friendly work environment, they develop both personally and professionally
Employees who join us can expect the following;
• A corporate culture of Openness, Collective Performance and Teamwork
• Comprehensive on-boarding and integration programs
• Exciting career development opportunities
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Extensive employee benefits
Our Core Values
Every day, we put our unique know-how and our passion for our craft in action to produce flexible etched circuits with best-in-class quality. Our biggest reward, the trust our customers put in us.
Openness means looking elsewhere, taking on new challenges, new practices, without prejudice. This enables us to stay alert, agile and connected. That is how we imagine new solutions, accessible to everybody, everywhere, everytime
From the very beginning, we owe our success to sharing and to the sum of our experiences. It is through exchange, respect and competition that we develop products increasingly thin and efficient.We have high expectations! If you have what it takes to bring the organization to an even higher level, we want you!