Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
1 year contract Lab Technician - LARGE MNC (Office Hours 5 days) (Up to $2,400)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034575
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. HSY
Internal facing role – working with key account managers and Technical Manager, maintaining lab and doing lab work etc.
- To service Packaging, Hygiene and Medical and Polyethylene market.
- To manage and operate the lab for films in supporting the technical service and development engineers to conduct extrusion fabrication, to innovate and accelerate product and packaging application development, and technically qualifying new designed products.
- Working closely with Research Scientist, Technical Engineer for new application developments and generate next generation product or application for the industry.
- Upkeep the lab consistently to support department & customers, and to innovate and accelerate ‘product and application’ development
- Maintain the lab at top class quality; to validate the performance of new development and application of the resins more quickly under real-world conditions.
- Connect closely with global Research and Development resources
- Min Nitec/ Diploma/ Degree in in Chem Engineering/Material Science/Biotechnology or related fields
- Location: Tuas (Pick-up at Choa Chu Kang & Jurong)
- Working Hours: Office Hours
- 1 year Contract
Remuneration: $2,200 – $2,400 per month
Interested applicants may send in your resume by clicking the apply button.
You may also call Sarah Lim at 67363280 for clarifications