Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961437
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Lab Technician
- Our Client is a well-established MNC specialising in Flavours and Fragrances. They are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join their team as Lab Technician.
- Minimum NITEC/ Diploma
- No experience required
- Able to handle manual work
- Perform analytical test e.g. densitometer, refractometer, karl fischer
- Perform cleaning / decontamination of laboratory apparatus and housekeeping
- Perform sample receipt and sample processing
- Calibrate test instruments, report test data
- Other admin duties
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Elaine Tiew Yan Ling
Direct Line: 6697 7883
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1111230
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.Lab Technician
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.