AICA is a leading polymer chemical company headquartered in Japan. A company listed on the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchanges, we have sites and businesses across 10 countries in Asia Pacific.
Singapore being the regional headquarter for the chemical business, is looking for the suitable candidate to join us as:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958214
- Perform resin synthesis, routine sample monitoring and application testing
- Prepare samples using wood cutting machineries
- Generate test results and report
- Assist in QC work
- Upkeep housekeeping of laboratory
- Perform equipment calibration and maintenance
- Minimum NITEC in Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Chemical Process and Polymers will be an added advantage
- Independent and takes initiative
- Able to multi-task and has a strong passion in Chemistry
Interested candidates, please click "Apply Now" by 20 October 2016. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.