Lab Operator (MNC / Salary up to $2.6K / North / 5 days)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187437
EA License No. 04C4294
Employer Ref. CH
- MNC / 5 days / Salary up to $2500 + Transport Allowance + AWS + VB
- Must be comfortable to work in North (Transport is provided)
- Min 1 year of relevant experiences in the chemical industry
Our Client, a global MNC in the Energy industry is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as a Lab Operator
- Minimum Diploma in Chemical /Chemical Process Technology or Science related equivalent background, preferably with 1-2 years in Chemical industry or ITE or “O” level qualification with more than 5 years relevant experiences
- Possesses strong problem solving skills. Able to act and make sound decision independently.
- Good communication skills, good verbal and written English
- Basic MS Windows Office or Laboratory instrumentation operating experiences.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated resume (in MS Word format) to Clement Huong Teck Fui (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104334) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php
More Jobs from this employer
Service Technician (1 year contract to perm/ Mechanical / Electrical/ MNC /Salary up to $3K /North)