JMS Singapore Pte Ltd or JMS(S) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of JMS Co., Ltd. Established in June 1979 to meet world-wide increasing demands for disposable medical products. JMS develops and produces high-quality medical devices, which meet the needs of the current developments in health care by closely consulting with experts in the field and by observing the needs dictated by the market. By using an integrated system that relies upon highly qualified engineers, we have developed a wide variety of products, ranging from transfusion sets and infusion sets and disposable syringes, which pioneered the disposable medical supplies in the marketplace today, to dialysis and cardiosurgery devices. We are currently expanding and we are looking for :
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958211
- Oversee the processes and systems in Microbiological laboratory
- Analyze and interpret results, track defects, provide feedback and corrective actions
- Investigate and reports excursion/anomaly in test results, and make recommendation
- Qualify/validate microbiological testing related to production activities (technical support, non-conformity management, continuous improvement)
- Develop and validate test method related to new product development projects (test method development including protocol and report writing)
- Identify and provide training to LAB personnel
- Support other JMS plant activities related to microbiological testing when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Microbiology, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in microbiology laboratory
- Good communication skills (technical writing and verbal communication/presentation)
- Good knowledge of cGMPs, FDA guidelines, USP, EP and JP standards related to microbiological testing
- Good project management skill
- Resourceful and able to work independently
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with comprehensive resume, via the
APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.