L3 Implement Network Engineer - up to $5800 ( Design and planning exp is required )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958870
EA License No 08C2893
Working location : NHG
Position Summary / Project Description:
This position will report to the Manager (Network) and will be responsible for managing network infrastructure, resolving network issues, maintaining network performance, liaising with stakeholders and support new project initiatives for TTSH, NHGP, NHGD, NSC and NNI. He/ She shall also manage the telecommunication links, IP addresses and annual hardware maintenance contract for NHG.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with customers to understand network requirements and manage the vendor selection process (calling, evaluation and awarding of tenders).
• Implement projects, manage vendors, conduct UAT and ensure documentation and smooth handover of projects to the operations team.
• Oversee Level 1 network operations support for a hospital campus LAN network.
• Facilitate timely renewal of maintenance contracts and service subscriptions with vendors.
• Liaise with users and procurement team to call for RFP/RFQ and participate in the evaluation of RFP/RFQ submissions.
• Implement project tasks, manage vendors, conduct User Acceptance Tests and prepare project documentation.
• Provide level 3 support for network issues.
• Provide network operations and management support for campus LAN, server rooms and Data Centres.
• Comply with policies, processes and standards when carrying out assignments.
• Collaborate with other teams (EUC, Security, System, Database or Applications) in the IT Department to support customers’ project initiatives
• Troubleshoot network issues or implement projects after office hours and during weekends when necessary.
• Coach junior engineers in troubleshooting network issues.
• Manage vendors who are providing network operation and management to the users’ network infrastructure.
• Manage the network hardware maintenance contract for users.
• Manage the users’ telecommunication links.
• Provide 24 x 7 standby maintenance support.
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859