Genesis Networks Pte Ltd
Founded in the year 2001 and staff strength of 80 people, is a leading IT Service Provider in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. We are dedicated to building and managing infocomm network infrastructure, implementing business solutions and delivering high value professional services for corporate organizations. This is done so that our customers have an integrated and trusted platform to conduct their businesses.
Key Competencies and Business Focus
Genesis is a unique breed of the fast emerging ICT player to provide end-to-end consulting and implementation services to corporate customers. The 5 main areas of focus and specialization are:
- IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Managed Services (End-to-end solutions focusing on Enterprise Storage, Security and Infrastructure)
- IT Manpower Outsourcing
- Web Applications (Focusing on Fast Enterprise Search)
- Security Audit and Consulting
We provide coverage in Asia Pacific. Our key market segments are enterprise corporations and MNCs in this region. We also facilitate companies who wish to set up branch offices overseas, in their IT infrastructure needs and requirements.
We are looking for dedicated personnels to join our Team.
Think Big and consider the opportunity !
L2 Systems & Network Support Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031709
- Providing IT support and services at both customers and any other designated sites as requested by the Company including :
- Develop vulnerability and patch management process
- Obtain, review and assess relevant available minor software releases, minor version upgrades and fixes to any Systems and the Network Devices
- Provide, install, configure, test and implement these relevant patches in accordance to the required Security policy and standards
- Develop contingency plan prior to the patching process
- Providing Field Support Operations at both customers and any other designated sites as requested by the Company including :
- Technical troubleshooting of IT and Network equipment
- Perform analysis of Systems & Security logs to detect network problems, intrusion
- Review any new vulnerabilities and its impact and provide necessary recommendations
- New technical setup and installation of IT equipment and solutions
- Competent in support, maintenance and troubleshooting for areas in :
- Windows Active Directory
- Exchange Messaging
- Microsoft Clustering
- Virtualization platform (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Backup such as ArcServe and Symantec
- SMTP, DNS and DHCP servers
- VPN, Riverbed, Firewall, Router, IPS and Wireless Controller
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switching and Routing
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
- TCP/IP networking
- Maintain documentation and procedures for operational and configuration
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Liaising with Vendors, Distributors and Customers to resolve any IT technical issues
- Any other tasks as designated by the Reporting Manager and Directors
- Min. Diploma in Information Technology or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field in Systems and Network Support
- Microsoft Certified Solution Experts on Server and Exchange Infrastructure (MCSE) is a must
- Other Certifications are added advantages
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Clustering is a must.
- Experience with Exchange configuration and migration is a must in an enterprise environment
- Dynamic hardworking and able to work within tight schedule
- Able to work and resolve technical issues independently
- Must be able to communicate well in English and Mandarin (to liaise with associates)